Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

le sponge de becky


I was first introduced to  natural sea sponges about 40 years ago. I can't remember ever being without them. I'd panic when my sponges start falling apart so its must that I have a few pieces on stock at each time.

After some research , I found out the sea sponges are really skeletons of an animal in the deep blue sea. Yikes!  In the medieval times, it had so many uses and one of them was for storing water ! How ingenious can that be!!!

I use this sponge to apply my make up foundation with. I also use it to help exfoliate my skin each night. I think that the natural softness will not strip my skin of it's natural oils, so I use it all the time.  These sea sponges are so easy to wash and keep clean , Thank God , I discovered them way back, I wonder if my daughters will follow suit. I hope my granddaughter will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi green queen! where can you buy the sea sponges?

Becky said...

hi anonymous!

you can try the baby stores. i use the PIGEON brand.