Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Natural Facelift

In 1996, I decided that I was going to look 20 years younger than my high school classmates. A friend was selling us FACIAL FLEX  and showed us a video presentation of the product and  I was instantly convinced by it.  I have concluded that exercise really works , so FACIAL FLEX was the perfect tool to exercise my face muscles. The product promised a younger look for 4 minutes a day, ( 2 minutes in the morning, 2 minutes in the evening) How easy can that be ? no sweat! I bought 10 kits right there, one for my husband, and one each for my 3 children that they will inherit when they reach 50 , and 6 for me in case I lose them because  I forgot where I placed them.

To make a long story short, FACIAL FLEX , really works for me! I will not dare post a picture of myself when I am using it because my family will disown me ..... I suggest you go to you tube and see how it works, it's really worth the watch , whether you are male or female, whether you have false teeth or natural teeth.....Here is the YouTube link http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=etU_wtP5Pck

You just  have to put the gadget in your mouth,

Right now, I don't think I look 20 years younger than my classmate because I have been so lazy , I haven't touched the FACIAL FLEX in years!

Secret tip to future users of this product - please be sure to put some coconut oil around your mouth and jaw line to make your skin more flexible

No comments: