Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Organic Rice

I knew I had a winner when Little Miss Dress Up told me that she can eat Pink Rice for the rest of her life!

Little Miss Dress Up is such a picky eater , she drives me nuts, oooops , since she reads my blog, I should say she drives me bananas! She likes bananas but hates anything with nuts! Vegetables to her is French Fries and healthy juice would be in tetra packs.

For years, I have been searching for an organic rice that she would like, tried everything in the supermarket, tiendesitas, market market and was so happy when I found this Pink Rice! It's as soft as white rice and tastes just as good , It says it's organic too! I usually soak the Pink Rice in water a few minutes before cooking. I also add a little bit more water than normal!

Finally, Little Miss Dress Up is taking  something organic! Yehey !

2 comments:

asun said...

where did you buy the pink rice?

Becky said...

Hi Asun, it's available in Pure Gold in Shaw Blvd. They don't have it in Hyper Mart . Thanks