Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

EMERGENCY KIT


I believe everyone should have an emergency kit by their bedside. This is one of the first things that you will be grateful for in case of an earthquake, a typhoon, a tsunami , or the 3 days of darkness
In my kit -  I have a flashlight, ginger snap cookies, chocolate mallows, sky flakes, chocolate crunchies, rosquillos,  choc nut 4 bottles of water .
You better start preparing your emergency kit now and you'll have a good laugh just thinking of what kind of comfort food you will be storing!

2 comments:

The Shady Chronicles of P and D said...

Tita, what about a whistle so you can alert rescue workers from under a pile of rubble? :D

Becky said...

Wow, I don't want to imagine myself under a rubble! Am only thinking in terms of darkness! But yes, I will now buy a bell and a whistle! Thank you for your suggestion.